Sticker Swaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Object and Rules of the site!

Go down

Object and Rules of the site! Empty Object and Rules of the site!

Post  Admin Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:17 pm

Hi Everyone

I have formed this site as all children love Sticker Album's and they also love filling them with expensive stickers that come with far too many doubles.

The site works like this:

We have a forum for each individual Sticker Album and inside those we have a Wanted or Up for grabs section, The idea is for everyone to reply to the post relevant to them i.e:

I post the stickers i don't need in up for grabs and the stickers i'm looking for i put a post in the wanted section. We do it this way so its less confusing for everyone.

There are only a couple of rules and i hope everyone can stick to them so we can have a fun,purposeful and friendly site:)

1/No swearing or links to adult sites as lots of children will be looking at/using this forum...

2/This site is not responsible for any items not received in a swap but expects everyone to send there end of the swaps as the site will not be able to continue if swaps are not received...

Finally we hope you enjoy your time here and get all the stickers you need to complete your collection!! Surprised

Admin
Admin

https://stickerswaps.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum